Prism 3M sailplane - Looking for info
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  10:50:01 AM  Show Profile
Friends,

I just acquired a Prism 3M sailplane from a club member who no longer flies sailplanes. He did not have specs, plans or anything else. He has not flown it in years judging by the layer of dust on the tail. I am looking for any help I can get for sources of information.

My searches on multiple forums have not turned up much that is helpful. However one list suggested that this might have been a competition class plane.

The plane is a full house T-tail with plug in wings which appear to be obechi covered. White molded FG fuselage. I did see some references saying that it might have been made by Slegers International, but their web site is gone.

The plane seems to be in pretty good shape. Some repair work will be needed on one wing near the wing rod. I don't have wing rods, so any help on the specs for that would be appreciated as well. I just like to gather as much info on a plane before I start to work on it and set it up.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
aeajr on the forums
www.lisf.org
www.RCezine.com

Edited by - aeajr on 07/12/2004 10:50:27 AM

crobinett

3 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  9:14:52 PM  Show Profile
Ed,

Drop me a line at crobinet@optonline.net.

I used to do the instructions for Slegers planes and can forward you the Word file. I also might have a spare wing rod in the shop.

Chuck

Chuck R.
crobinet@optonline.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000