Contest Reports
 Eos
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

soarkraut

24 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  11:16:06 AM  Show Profile
Well, another season bites the dust. My goal of making all the contests was achieved. I enjoyed each and every one. Even the Pike destroying mid air, at CASA. How can you not like that field and our host.
Remember,It's only a toy airplane.
The Turn-arounds gave me a fit for a while.But,it takes more than that to derail a "hard headed Kraut".In the end, I think we have a good turn-around.
There was a small hick-up with the ESL Whalston. The Battery pack I installed developed a bad cell. Dave beach will take it on, make it good again.
Tony labored during the weekend, keeping up with winch repairs. Seems like this is a constant battle. Thanks to Tony and his endless energy, most contestants never really knew that there was a problem.
Then there is Steve...........Mr. Energizer Bunny!!
We are so far in his debt, I can't even begin.
Thanks Steve!
The Scoring crew, male and female, always there.........always a smile.
New MOM scoring program........the best!! Dave and Louis gave us a great summer.A move in the right direction ( I think).
Its a long wait till the first contest of 2011.... I plan to be there!!
Pete[img]

soarkraut

24 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  11:19:25 AM  Show Profile

There is a EOS picture, but I am having some difficulty with the upload.
Maybe this time
Go to Top of Page

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  6:21:04 PM  Show Profile
I have to agree Pete, it was a great EOS TD contest. Of course being the first pilot of the first round and launching my glider only to lose the tip was not the way I had envisioned the day. But I still made 2:30 with only part of a wing. Not too bad.

Where I did terrible on Saturday I did much better on Sunday, so finished the weekend on an up beat.

The people in the ESL are some of the best people I know. I had a great season flying TD with all of you. And I know I will enjoy the HL EOS contest this weekend.

Until next year guys, thanks for a great time all season long.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
Long Island Silent Flyers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000