Open discussion
 New Contest Report Forum
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  12:37:36 PM  Show Profile
We have created a new forum for Contest Reports and Discussions.

This does not replace reporting scores to Anker or any other formal reporting duty the CDs have, though it might serve that purpose. It is not my intention to break or change any existing processes.

In the past, forum based contest reports appeared on the ESL home page but when a new report arrived, the previous one was no longer accessible. And, in the past, you could not add you comments or photos to the reports.

We now have a contest report forum where CDs and others can post formal or informal reports about our contests. You will also be able to add your comments in the usual forum thread fashion.

The reports are open for for interested visitors to read. It is my hope that, if they read about the great time we are having, they will want to join the ESL and fly with us.

I would like to suggest that the CDs who choose to post, use a thread titled something like "CD's Contest Report - LISF 9/23/06" to show this to be the "official" report as opposed to my putting in "Great time at LISF Contest".

I will take the "official" report and create a feature story out of it for presentation on the ESL home page, whenever possible.

The forum is located here:
http://www.flyesl.org/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=15

There are two reports there now, including photos.

Please feel free to add you comments and post your photos for all to see and enjoy. If there was a contest this past year that you really enjoyed, feel free to post a thread about it.

It is cold out, at least in New York, so let's reflect on the good times we had last year and what we look forward to this coming year.

I hope you find this new feature to be fun.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
ESL Content Editor
aeajr on the forums

Edited by - aeajr on 01/23/2007 12:53:58 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000