Open discussion
 Needed: Retreivers for SJSF August meet
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jwjsailplane

22 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  9:06:57 PM  Show Profile
The SJSF only has one retriever and no motorcycles or 4 wheelers. We need two people to volunteer their retrievers for the August 27-28 contest. I can pick them up sometime during the previous weeks at a contest if needed. If I can't secure two more retrievers I will have to cancel the event.
John

Lee Messick

1 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  3:21:44 PM  Show Profile
[black][

John; I have a retreiver That you are welcom to use. I can bring it to contest.
Lee
Go to Top of Page

Phil Barnes

100 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  9:20:27 PM  Show Profile
CASA has five retrievers that are available for loan. I could bring a couple with me to the contest.

Looking at the schedule, it looks like your contest will be the next winch contest after the DBSF contest in Reading, PA on July 9-10 (CRRC does not use the ESL winch equipment). Do you have someone who can pick up the winches from Reading and deliver them to your contest? It looks like it will be me who will bring them from your contest down to the CASA open.

Phil
Go to Top of Page

jwjsailplane

22 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  11:22:23 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Barnes

CASA has five retrievers that are available for loan. I could bring a couple with me to the contest.

Looking at the schedule, it looks like your contest will be the next winch contest after the DBSF contest in Reading, PA on July 9-10 (CRRC does not use the ESL winch equipment). Do you have someone who can pick up the winches from Reading and deliver them to your contest? It looks like it will be me who will bring them from your contest down to the CASA open.

Phil

I've got a family reunion the week of July 9-10 and can't make the DBSF contest. If someone from Del can take a few and Bob Cherry take a few that would cover it. I'll try to make these arrangements.
Lee if you can bring your retreiver that would be great. If I can get CASA to bring one that would be all we need.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000